The_Big_Bad

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Level 100 curse...
Health: 2915

Strength: 1015.197
Agility: 1230.613
Defense: 533.422
Wisdom: 261.257

Exactly how good do my stats have to be to use the dark forest? Its really winding me up seeing non paying players cruising through the forest picking up plats when I cant do anything, not even the under lvl 10 forest. Ive seen the posts about it in bugs and errors and tychos response but I think it needs to be seriously reconsidered. I can now only lumber and loligo and it seems unreasonable as a paying customer that I can do less than a 10 day old newbie.
Im never gonna try and slag the game off but this is gonna damage it for a few reasons - a lot of lvl 100 players will simply stop playing, those of us who can afford too will camp at level 40 and farm everyone as they hit level 30, so campings now back in! While this is the only option I can see available to me, this will damage new players coming to the game because they simply will not be able to compete.

I think the dark forest formula needs to be looked at again because it seems to be a drastic leap from 99 to 100, players are killing everything with 1 hit at level 99 only to be stuck when they get to lvl 100, it makes no sense! with the elements and ap ive ate Ive got my stats to a high point, on the old wof every stat featured in the top 100 if not top 50 so what more am I supposed to do? I feel like Im being penalised for having a strong character.

Time Posted: October 8 2009 08:36 am EDT
Last updated: October 9 2009 10:01 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: