You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dramel

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think
that is an interesting idea Diablo, but we all know elements are here to stay.

In my opinion it isn't elements that are the problem, it's actually the training facility. Think about this, no matter what level you are you get the same basic results from it. Now, the more you train at a certain level the less benefit you get from it. There is a much easier way to fix the camping old players attacking new players problem.

The higher your level the more AP the training facility should give you. That way new players who level up fast will also gain AP faster. It may not make them a match for the big big monsters, but it would put them on even ground with some higher level characters.

It would also mean that older players are not necessarily stronger. If the training facility gave more AP (and I am talking significantly more) as you level up, then a 60 day old player who levels to 30, could become stronger than a 120 day old player who stays at level 10.

Imagine if the training gains didn't diminish and instead for example at level 1 you got .01 AP per train and at level 10 you got .1 AP per train. I not saying this should be the natural progression for trains as you level, I'm just saying....for example.

This would also help new players with Dark Forest and the other new NPCs. Let's reward people for leveling up and end camping forever.

Time Posted: October 9 2009 08:29 am EDT
Last updated: October 9 2009 08:30 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: