You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dramel

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My opinion
I keep seeing all these posts about way to make the game easier for new players. Ways of protecting them from stronger players...while I think these ideas are valid, I do not believe they are necessary.

When I first started playing there were lots of players stronger than me. I remember being farmed by Black_Devil, HammY, Tet, Arsalan...and so on and so forth.

Know what I Did? I bought and I got stronger. As will any player who wants to get stronger in this game. People claim that new players getting killed will drive them away from the game, but if they didn't want to get killed than why are they playing a PvP game?

In my opinion, those players who choose to spend money here will spend regardless of whether or not stronger players kill them, if anything it will motivate them to buy more. I know it did me.

Most of the time the only people who complain about the game not being "fair" (whatever that means) to new players are those who don't spend.

So if players who don't spend any money get driven away from the game, why exactly should any of us care?

If you don't wanna be killed by stronger players there is a very simple way to level the playing field:

SPEND MONEY

I feel like a broken record here people.

Time Posted: October 19 2009 09:26 pm EDT
Last updated: October 23 2009 09:01 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: