You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Rajesh_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Aprenticeships
Have it kinda like a family is, but where each person has a max of one apprentice, kind of a Tutor for DW. where when a newbie joins, he can choose to have a mentor, a personal mentor. and he have a rank that shows up as Newbie or Noob.

His/her mentor will work with him/her one on one to help train and teach them.

Now for this to work, it will be a person already online that agrees to do it, and helps that person for a while, and on their profile the person training the noobs' profile will say EX:

Rajesh's Current Apprentice: ????

and the new players would say.

???? 's Master is: Rajesh

Is juts a idea, I can work on it and work out the kinks, just let me know,

is just an Idea to help out the new players, and for them to have one on one attention through those hard confusing first few days, and to help the trainer to get some sort of award Points.(Like I said I can work out a whole thing with this Just let me know).

and of corse once the master feels his/her apprentice is ready, they can "Graduate" the so called apprentice, and the aprentice will know be able to go out and learn already knowing the basics, and one day become a leader to others, after all,"The Function of Leadership is to Produce More Leaders, not followers".

But Like I said there is allot more beneith this brief statement, and more complex rules and terms, that I will be more than happy to go and work out if you wish. Let me know.

Sincerely-
-Kris
Rajesh

Time Posted: November 23 2009 11:36 pm EST
Last updated: November 25 2009 07:15 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: