You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dramel

[+1] [-1]

Subject: WIN FREE STUFF!!!

WIN FREE STUFF FROM DRAMEL!

That's right folks, I....Dramel, will be holding a contest this month and I will be giving away a fun, free and fabulous prize.

RULES:

1. I will NOT be selecting the winner myself (to prevent accusations of favoritism and to keep things fair and square

2. Every month I will be selecting a panel of three (3) judges who will decide the winner

3. One winner per contest!

4. Anyone who violates the rules of the game in an attempt to win will no longer be eligable to win any of my contests....ever. (and yes I will find out if you do and yes I will make note of who you are)

5. Each person can only submit one name suggestion, no more. I don't want to log on and see 800 posts by one person under this thread (I am looking in your general direction HammY)

ANTICIPATED QUESTIONS, STATEMENTS, ACCUSATIONS AND OTHER NONSENSE:

1. I don't believe you, noone would just give away free stuff.

Response: No you are correct, most would not, at least not the type of prizes that I will be giving away, however I am crazy, so come take advantage of my insanity

2. Why would anyone want to be on your panel of judges since it would make them inelligble to win?

Response: Each judge sitting on the panel will get one element as compensation for that month

3. So how do I become a judge?

Response: Mail me and tell me why you would be a good one. Please mail me only once per contest about it and you cannot be a judge two months in a row.

4. Why are you doing this?

Response: To make W2 more interesting and fun, not just for me, but for everyone. I am hoping that it will encourage players to continue playing and incent new players to join either from W1 or elsewhere.

PRIZES:

This month I will be giving away 1 month ULTRA SUBSCRIBTION to one lucky winner.

The prize will change each month.

CONTEST:

This month's contest is the: Name Dramel Contest.

Yep, that's right folks, you guys get to name me. Pick a good one and you might win, however as I stated before, do not suggest a name that violates the game rules or you will be disqualified.

Post your suggestions for names under this thread, but please mail me about being a judge. Please DO NOT make any posts under this thread about wanting to be a judge. I will post the judges names after I have selected them.

I will change my name to the winning entry and the name that wins will affect the outcome of future contests.

Contest ends on 12/20/09

Good luck...and for the love of God people...try not to let this contest make you act like idiots.

WINNER!!!

Brockdrax [317578] - For his suggestion Bad_Horse

Congratulations.

Time Posted: December 3 2009 02:20 am EST
Last updated: January 28 2010 11:13 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: