You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Raspy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My turn!
1. Your first name was, I_Love_Raspy, with the MIDI accompaniment of the obscure (but also number 1 Micheal Jackson song) "Raspy you are the Best". On a personal note, it's my favourite Micheal Jackson song .

2. As previously noted, the number 1 Micheal Jackson song, also the obscurest, is "Raspy you are the Best". Excellent song, highly recommended!

3. Actually it IS the obvious answer: Mount Raspy.

4. Well, it's not actually a disease, it's more of a phobia, but it happens to the most common and rarest: Raspyphobia. Which, for those who don't know, is the fear of not being loved by Raspy. But no worries, let me assure you, I love you <3.

5. Who cares? What matters is that everyone knows Raspy.

6. You can see Raspy without a telescope, I think that's more important. Why look at planets so far away, when Raspy is here on Earth for you to behold?

7. No... but you CAN see Raspy with your eyes open. To boot, Raspy is much faster then a measly little sneeze too!

8. Uh, why it's the famous cartoon, "Raspy you are the Best". The very cartoon that inspired Micheal Jackson to make his hit song that shares the same name.

9. He was asked to sacrifice a chicken to the omnipotent Raspy for forgiveness. On a side note, he was not forgiven and subsequently killed.

10. No. But there IS a city made of magic, that flies high in sky. Called "Raspy City", just so you know.

There you go.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 17 2010 07:59 am EDT
Last updated: August 22 2010 12:54 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: