You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_ov_Hell

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ok....
now this is not going to defend MJ, as for i am a major metal head and despise all genres that are not metal or classical symphonic music, as they all despise us, but i am going to attack your wording and defend proper grammer.

noob is not really a word, just slang made up by dumb ass`s that play way to many games, and in reality has no real meaning, it has also adapted it self into the everyday speech of todays youth and muture adults, along with dumb abbreviated words that take four seconds to say properly(like OMG, TTL(i have no idea what that means) of course the 3 i hate the most, i f***ing hate anyone that instead of just luaghing, shout ROFL, LMAO, or LOL, no wonder the world is going to hell, and personally i am not sure weather i think it should`int) noob is the dumbest and most undescriptive word ever said in human history, it is only said by dumb ass people who have the vocabulary of a stump, and the IQ of a rock enabling them not to be able to think of nothing else to say.

now tell me, what do you mean by noob there?
and why don`t you say what you think micheal jackson is for? rather than saying noob and expecting everyone to understand what you have said.

or do you have the IQ of a rock, and the vocabulary of a stump?

Time Posted: August 26 2010 05:51 am EDT
Last updated: August 29 2010 08:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: