You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Zeltria

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Betting pool for September CBR
Well it seems like a lot of people are betting among each other who will win this September in clan CBR and top 3 vennes, so why not make it official?

If you want to participate in either categories, you have to pay 100k to yours truly and post it in here along with your choice so there would be no confusion later on.

At the end of the month wins would be given to those who nominated the winners only because I am not sure there will be enough money for more anyways. Plus you either win or loose

Anybody can participate as long as they can pay the 100k and state clearly who they nominate. I will keep record of the nominations as soon as they are posted so that no one can sneak around and change stuff later on.

Being generous and all that I will add 500k to the poll to start it off, 250k in each category and I won't be participating myself. If anyone else is feeling generous then he/she can add to the poll other than the 100k betting fee.

Entrance will be closed at the September 7 so you have more than enough time to register.

Best of luck to everybody

No Signature

Time Posted: August 30 2010 07:43 pm EDT
Last updated: October 2 2010 12:39 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: