You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Kiera

[+1] [-1]

Subject: o-ow...
you should never think about it. it may happen to you just in a blink of an eye. this is just an example. i heard the news from the television. it's a reality.

one of indonesian actress named sukma ayu chatted with her friends when she was in high school. she told her friends that she wanted to die young. all of her friends told her not to say that again. she said that she doesn't want to be sad when her mom died. (she doesn't want to cry for her mom) and then, voila! she died at the age of 24, as i know. maybe younger, i don't know really remember her age.

the second person is an indonesian comedian's husband, i don't know his name. but her wife named djudjuk-whatever (i don't know her full name). he told her wife that he wanted to die when he is on the stage. she told her husband not to think about it again. why does he want to die on the stage. her husband replied he wanted to die when everybody is around him, his "children" (his juniors; they owned a studio for people to learn to be a comedian) and his wish came true.

i didn't mean to scare you but that's what i heard from the news. so do you really still want to experience it? i think everybody would experience it, you don't need to plan how you would die. just live you life. enjoy it while you can there are many good things in life.

PS: i'm terribly sorry for my bad english. i hope everybody who read this, would understand what i'm talking about.

Time Posted: September 17 2010 11:19 am EDT
Last updated: September 23 2010 11:10 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: