You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MR_Business

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dark- warriors call to action: Plat
Plat used to be the governing factor for Helix, sapphires and even elements. forging an element was even governed by plat. Plat was governed primarily by the plat shop where every reset the price of a plat would fluctuate. However as times has changed, the maket has changed. After the price of a 30 subscription was raised, everyone started selling their helix at 500k to cover the cost of having free subs. well thats fine if it stays there but what happens to the price of plats? well .. plats being free found in the forest, they should also rise. Sense the plat shop doesn't have any plat, that old governing rate for plat has become obsolete. Thus the price must reflect the either 1. what people are willing to buy sell/2 the rest of the market items per ratio of ....

a long time ago, one could buy 1 helix with 100 -120 plat. at the current market price, it will take at least 200 plat to trade for 1 helix. This is wrong.
Why is it wrong, because free players can only obtain helix for their nrg or so forth by using plats they find FREE in the forest. Its what helps the game stay rich with players. We all once said that it was us pay players (yes i am one) that really makes the game. But as you can see, When we don't have the free players support of being here, things get really ugly.

I would actually like to see the price of the plat drop down to 2k again but i understand that is not possible because the price of the helix will stay at 500k for everyone that's trying to get their monthly subscription. hence: poison is chosen and drunk.

Now we must find an antidote. please support me and the game by rising the price of of platinum to the price of at least 4000k per plat

at 4k per plat it will take 125 plat cover 1 helix if a helix is sold at 500k

once again. please remember plat is FREE in the forest.

Time Posted: September 30 2010 07:19 am EDT
Last updated: October 7 2010 07:05 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: