You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

jamechi

[+1] [-1]

Subject: RATE who is the BEST
RATE who is the the best clan and most respectable clan... in this GAme...

And tell me why that clan is worth to be respective.

The best answer, and solutions, i will give at least 2 million gold each and 2 element each to the best who can describe which clan is the best and needs to be more respective.

If i find your answer nice, i will send you the gold and elements..

Don't think of not getting paid, i am very rich in this game.... and i have never cheated for this game is fair for all.....

some people don't understand HA? if you see i was saying Which clan is a good clan and clan who respects other players..

prices will be given this Friday, ASIA time, and names will be announced in this board. keep on saying more things, you might win some consolation prices.. A Gold is a Gold..

I have chosen the winners...... and i really find so many people who have good ideas, but i love memories to those of our past...

mawkey.... wins 2million gold and 2 elemetns..
Subject: yep tough 1
have to give a vote for the riders,they take a beating,n keep on ticking, but have shown ocassionally they can be a tough group,many clans are inactive or gone, that might have chosen,dont think i've been in that clan.

mawkey
there are different style clans,but for a bunch of misfits,fallout organized an won a tough cbr with ten lead changes,and like he said good comunication,more than a half dozen clans are now owned by former members.rop,doom,tets,all good clans,for organizing,[where did doom go?]but not everyone wants to be in a fighting clan,so the question is subjective,fight or camp,or just have fun.mayb thats the way the question should be,those three attributes

maximusjr wins 2million gold and 2 elements..
Subject: Rise of the Phoenix
it's not easy to rate who is the best among all, they are all best, for every intention of a clan owner is to make their clan to be the best possible.

Since i'm not old enough to this game i can't really rate them but for me, the best clan doesn't mean that they need to have strong players inside, no doubt Tet's army and Hellgate are the strongest among all clans in W2, but my credit goes to Rise of the Phoenix because they are a group of active, committed and helpful players. and i'm so proud to be part of this clan..

as for the other clans, i do not know much about them so i'm quite speechless here... anyway, they are good too..

Time Posted: October 3 2010 08:15 am EDT
Last updated: October 4 2010 08:37 am EDT

all of there prices are going to be send now after this post

You gave 2000000 gold, 2 elements to maximusjr.

You gave 2000000 gold, 2 elements to mawkey.

No Signature

Time Posted: October 2 2010 11:35 pm EDT
Last updated: October 15 2010 08:53 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: