You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Turnip Head

[+1] [-1]

Subject: OK
So we are fed up asking the questions and you’re fed up answering them.
Read on. I am going somewhere with this.

Just a thought, but wouldn’t it be an idea to use the update forum for such things.
Not so much for the updates that have arrived but the like where you are with them.

Maybe have a post listing all the updates we are behind with and how they are going in World 1 just so we know the movers and groovers haven’t forgotten about us.

For example..

The Inventory update ~ Item identification.
This update is going working well and should be ready for this world when the next batch of updates come over

Or

The Demon update
This thing is bugged to hell and you won’t see it for donkeys. God knows why Mr Felt had this brainstorm, what was he thinking? What a nutter!
We are currently working on demons gaining EXP from dark forest NPC’s.
<hint, hint, erm, hint>

That kinda thing.

I realize that this is asking for some commitment from you and you’re a very busy guy doing very busy guy type things. But then we show our commitment to the game and this world by logging on and helping the noobs and spending our hard earned pocket money. It’s not asking too much to meet us half way.

I just had a naughty thought.
You could use one of your minions, you know, them admin type peeps that just seem to sit looking at Westland like it wearing a funny hat. You could let them go mental with the crayons and colour the text in. Admin like colouring stuff in.

Just a little info once a week, fortnight hell monthly is more than we are used too and might put a silly smile on our whiny, grumpy, ungrateful faces.

Just a thought.

Time Posted: January 2 2011 05:08 pm EST
Last updated: January 3 2011 07:05 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: