You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

KinG_of_KinGs

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
well, I first started by accident by clicking on a link off of a page that no longer exists
but at first, when I joined up, there was really not much to do, not many people on at the same time, except for the very few that happend to be in your timezone, so I decided not to play anymore, but a few months later I came across the add again on another website and thought to myself, hey, I got an account there, let me go see whats happening. so when I logged in again I found this place booming, people talking in the forums and in the chatroom, pretty much as soon as I logged in I got 5 different invites to clans and luckely on my first clan try I made good friends who I sticked with and who sticked with me throughout several clans, even when I made my first clan

sadly I had some real life issues and I took about a year off from the game, although I still regularly logged in to see what was going on
but after returning to the game at the end of last year, I found most of my old friends had quit the game and only a few remained. but in the meantime I made some new great friends who help me thru thick and thin and stick by my no matter how stupid I act and for whom I started playing in w1 again also and even made a char in w3 for

so all in all, Id say I stick around for the friendships you make and keep, the friends you had and will never forget, even those that have passed away (rip mako), and also I stick around because I liked how the game evolved over the years and I hope and am curious if the game is still and always will keep evolving.

but hey, thats only my story

Time Posted: August 22 2012 07:32 am EDT
Last updated: September 1 2012 03:40 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: