You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

StarWake

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
Hey Every One ,

Let me start it out this way ,This is going to be bit bigger one ,Please take time to read it .

Its the People around here ,There are quite a lot of people i fustrated xD..I made lots people hate me rather than like me ..thats quite an achivement.Its actually the interaction level of the game which make me like this world . Sadly people started to quit ,obviously no entertainer xD .....

But i tell you what ,people who ever are mean here ,doesnt mean they are like that in real ....i met few of the Darkwarriors ,who are like monsters here but are really really cool in the real life. Its the game which makes them monsters .

I like this to interact with almost all the people because they dont just do it because your thier friend or something else....they just do it because we all share a common interset on the game .Game drives us to be friends .

But guess what , i always wanted to keep things moving and keep things intersting so people just come back again and again ....I create drama..some people like it some people enjoy it untill their turn comes in..come people cry lol ...but the thing they forget is ..its a game..but it means a lot to them .. The best Example is Angelis , he strives so hard to keep things alive here ...even though this is just a game because he is passionate about the community . Ofcourse there is another person who i know is as good as him ..i will come back to him later ....

I meet so many good people here in this community , who are not a part of my realworld friend . I do have couple of friends who got married after meeting here :/ . Thats the power of this community . Its pretty sad to see this place deserted .But I am sure as my best buddy balty said,if oldies come through they can place it back on top .

When i first came , DW2 isnt an active community , but when i left it is a active community . Slowly things started to fade , some with politics ..some with other reasons. But its always a part of game ,some loose some win . But its still nice to come back and check and say ..hey Balthy you still hate me ??? xD lol yes Balty is another awesome person who i met here . He is always fun to hang with , i like to irritate him a lot . he like to .... well i dont need to complete ..xD

Finally , i wanted to end this post with remembering all my buddies of this game .

Balty ( even though your actions are salty for others , i would come down here anyday to irritate you my friend xD XD )

BOD ( would love to have batenter with you again ..and loose all my chips to you and still like to boast my title poker king lol )

Alibaba ( your the nicest person i met in the game , thanks for being so helpful with good trades and keep me on bay for the most of the tiime ) .

Angelis ( i know you as a person ,who always try to up the community . Thanks for keeping my fav community alive )

Tet ( why did you Quit mate )

Noccy ( oh well ..we dont have enough words to start and end xD -- you cant quit this game girl )

CST ( hey cST keeping things on float ??? xD )

Leo - Boudica ( the best Owners i have ever seen in whole Gamming Community )

Rachel ,Jeni ,bElla ,Ariana ,Missy ( Thanks you for bearing me ,with all the flirting lol - Other girls dont worry ...i didnt forget you ..its just people will feel jealous if i name you here xD)

There are so many other awesome people down here, would like to name them alll..but dont want to make it even more big xD....

PS : I am sure , things will be back to normal Soon ..

No Signature

Time Posted: August 23 2012 10:28 pm EDT
Last updated: September 14 2012 07:11 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: