You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lerajie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
I've been coming here now for years, I know I'm not a strong character by any shot of the imagination (unless some 1 day old wants to attack me, then I'm all RAWR!!! - Sometimes)!
But, it's never really been about the game for me to be honest. Some people like kicking it in the Ven, other Joust, for me it was always about the chat room.
I have met some pretty interesting individuals in my years here and I've had some amazing laughs over the stupidest of things, I mean proper L.O.Ls and R.O.F.Ls, and this once, just once, I have to admit there was a P.M.S.L moment, but that was just a little dribble that escaped, no major emergency there.

Yeah, for me, this place is all about us loons that play it, and although it's rare I get to have a chat nowadays, I'll keep logging on just to see who's about. Hopefully it's one of my many friends here, (Who I all love, in a platonic, sort of dog on the leg, sort of way) or maybe it'll be the chance to make a new friend who's also got the highly infective condition that is known as A.D.W.A.

So, now that you're reading this, I for one am grateful you've stuck around, W2 rocks!!!

PEACE

P.S.
YEah, sorry for the late reply on this, been away for a few weeks...

Time Posted: August 31 2012 06:19 pm EDT
Last updated: August 31 2012 06:19 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: