Back to post list
Back a step

Barakus

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
1st- Surprised im here an not in jail! ACE
2nd- Got laid off from my job so back again

ok..i know its a wee bit late, but

I played this game solid for years as it was so addictive, made some good friends and loved the banter in the forums
Got some very good memories about DW..some not so good lol
I first joined cause i thought it was a freaky fetish dating site, i soon realised in chat that it wasnt!
the homo girls kept killin me, instead of lovin me
Soon became active player, joinin a clan (dont remember name), which helped me lots!!
Then the fun began:
A close RL friend of mine joined (Mace aka Scatman), an joined a clan called Order of the sticks, i think they were called somein else b4 that??
well he started killin my clan mates over an over, considerin my clan were pacifists lol. Of course i retaliated..an from there began a war of wits an skill!
I never went to the ven, only farmed that clan..well the best i could, we NEVER killed each other. That continued till i got an invite from a clan called fallout, where jamechi offered me officers position I wanted this as mace also was officer in his new clan Legion of doom. As mace was still farmin any clan i was in, an fallout was tryin to set up for CBR...it didnt go down to well with jamechi an my clannies lol, thats when enemys and eventually very good friendships were created
Man what a time..could go on an on about this time an the times that these two clans, an the members entangled an merged, new clans were formed, battles won an lost..love an hatred!

In a hope of tryin to recapture (even a little) some of the fun an comradery i experienced here, im givin it another go.

P.S Im a little disapointed that ALL my mails have been deleted Especially as i came back here from an email sayin i had a mail from Yera/sakic.

Time Posted: November 11 2012 07:05 am EST
Last updated: November 19 2012 10:09 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: