You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Beal

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Honestly
I think it can be done. I curious what they'll do though to make it different from DW1 & DW3. DW1 has the secret passage thing going for it (very awsome IMHO) and DW3 has the 100% extra GCs for sell all the time plus a small amount of ''super'' players atm, so starting there is ideal for players who want a decently level playing field. Now I have noticed small differences in the mining on each site but it's not much of a big deal (unless you're into mining alot).

The draw backs of DW1 & 3 though are that in DW1 there's ALOT of super players there, so unless you plan on being a spender or have a ton of patience you're not gonna be too big of a player there unless you get UNGODLY lucky somehow and land not only a great clan, great gear, but lucky at the lottos and secret passages. DW3's drawbacks are that the market there is not established yet as there's really not alot of players there, so gold can be hard to come by unless you're already familiar with the DW set-up.

So, whats gonna set DW2 apart from the others I wonder? I'd say combine DW1 and DW3 here by adding the secret passage from DW1 AND add the 100% GC sell like DW3 has.
Or have a regular daily 50%-75% GC sell instead of the 100% with the portal.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 13 2013 07:48 pm EST
Last updated: August 1 2013 06:55 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: