You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

jabear

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Story
I am getting ready for my high school reunion next weekend. I know that some people have less than fond memories of high school, but mine are mixed and the trauma almost forgotten. I am really looking forward to it. As I was going through my old memorabilia, I came across the B.B. mesh that I had removed after the Provincial Championship Final. Originally I was going to piece it out after Spring Break, but time flew and it was put away out of sight and out of mind. It is many years later and I am a little more thoughtful about these things. I wanted to recognize a fellow who worked at the school - he was there every morning to open up the gym and stayed late to close up - he was very generous with his time and very supportive. Realistically, he was one of the most important adults in my life at the time, always encouraging and always there. And not just for me - to everyone he was in contact with. So I went looking for his contact information and learned that he had passed away a few years ago. There had been no fanfare, no announcements or wakes. He left this huge legacy and simply finished up. While he knew we appreciated him - I would have liked to thank him at least one more time.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 27 2014 01:26 am EDT
Last updated: April 27 2014 01:26 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: