You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Count Morbida

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Expalin how
If you just pick up my W2 charcter & move it to W1, it won't be as strong. My W2 charcter is a monster by W2 standards (I'm probably one of the 10 best fighters) but the two worlds are very different. A W2 character moved into W1 with the same stats will be comparatively weak. Just look at the Wall of Fame. The highest Agility (I think we all agree that this is the most important stat) in W2 is 38,652. In W1 the lowest is 152,012! Also, there is equipment in W1 that has never been seen in W2.

Finally, I like my W1 character, and I don't want to replace him with my one from W2. He's a lousy fighter, but he keeps the clan coffers full. When I want to fight and kill everything in sight, I come here. The death of W2 is regrettable, but it was the natural outcome of its history and its operation. W2 ceased to be a place where people wanted to spend their time. It breaks my heart to see it like this, but moving its handful of active players to W1 won't fix the problems with W1 and it will only destroy what little is left of the beauty and glory that was W2.

Time Posted: April 5 2017 07:31 pm EDT
Last updated: April 5 2017 07:31 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: