You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: CBR/CPR Competition.
How would you guys think of a CBR/CPR competition among some, more or less, active clans around here, with a pot prize split among all participants ?!?

Just among us few clans .... and it wouldn`t matter what place we get in CBR/CPR score board, all that matters is that you would cut down other clans that don`t participate .... and make the score like that .... so no matter what position they have, it just matters what position we ocuppy in corelation to each other .

So it would be like this:

1. Rise of Phoenix
2. Darkblades
3. Tets Reserves
4. New Kingdom
5. Sanctuary

And let`s say Tets Reserves and New Kingdom don`t participate, then we just take them out of the equation and we get:

1. Rise of Phoenix
2. Darkblades
3. Sanctuary

This being based on the CBR/CPR score board, so everyone can see what`s what.

So there would be a pot prize as well, where every clan puts in resources, what ever they think best, up to a well determined value, for example 1 bil be it in gold or equivalent in stones.

This will be added to each other, and a neutral party, or even one of us keeps the pot safe, and at the end of the competition it get`s split among the participants like:

40% to the 1st place
30% to 2nd place
20% to 3rd place
10% split among the other competitors

(*It`s just a thought, must not be exactly like this, depends on the number of participants really)

Post your feedback, and let us know what you think of this, and I`ll try all my best to put things into motion.

P.S. - This competition will formally exclude some clans from it, since I really don`t see the point of them joining, maybe I`ll be considered bias, and anti-social or what ever, frankly I don`t care.

And don`t stress yourselves posting in here, I won`t even see you`re here, thank you.

Regards,

Ange.

Time Posted: March 27 2012 04:16 am EDT
Last updated: April 10 2012 07:19 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: