You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Crager

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Realization
I'm Christian, but this should apply to most religions. I feel that worshiping any God shouldn't be a religion, but a relationship.

One reason is because if worshiping a God is relationship, then you'll want to be with your God more and learn about him more and more each day where it is in some religions where some people think of it as just religion. They just put him/her/it in a box until they need to open it up on a certain day.

Another reason is that when you think of a God with a religious perspective, then you think of it as a power, but in a relationship, you think about it as a person and you will want to come to it more and more like your best friend. I want to go to my best human friend Hannah coz we're best friends (we ain't in anythin yet though XD).

If you get into a relationship with your God, then looking for technicalities or logic in religion wouldn't matter. It's kinda like you hacking into secret info about yo best friend. like: "Why is she so paranoid all the time?" That's when a religion or belief gets to be realy powerful because people and scholars won't look for any reasons or logic in that coz you're in a relationship. It's like joining a kingdom. You are ruled by one king, but the King can be anywhere with you and not be so strict all the time.

Now on my opinion side, Christianity is a good belief because it's focused on religion where unlike other religions, u have to go through all these requirements and rituals to get to a dead God. In Christianity, our God let himself to be killed for us, but he rose again and is still living. Not to be offensive, but think about it. Would you worship and have a relationship with a God that is alive, or go through lotz to get to practice beliefs that a dead person has left to others?

Thank you for your time and please leave feedback and your points of view.

Time Posted: May 11 2009 08:10 pm EDT
Last updated: May 16 2009 04:58 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: