You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Noobface

[+1] [-1]

Subject: God
I'm Christian. I do believe in God. My God's name is Jehova. Im not here to downtalk any one elses belief in their Gods or anything like that. I'm also not here to force my beliefs on any one here. If someone is not willing to learn what you have to teach, than that person is not worth teaching.

I'll tell you... I'm a very faithful Christian. My path in life is determined by God and I accept that. I'm not trying to make myself look good by saying any of this either. It's simply what I believe.

With so many beliefs and opinions out there its much too complicated to formulate a non controversial definition for "God".

Each and every person most likely has their own idea as to what they define "God" as.

It's almost as if a bunch of choices were thrown into a melting pot, and people started to randomly run up and grab bits and parts and squeezing them together just to create their own definition. So... sorry if I cant provide you with a perfect definition.. In fact... that's why I won't even try.

What I will say is... God is good and righteous.

You may say "Then why do people suffer."

As a Christian, questions like this are extremely difficult to answer... but... There are always answers to these questions, but the answers are not necessarily meant for the time they are asked. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Remember his time is not the same as our time. I've known of people who can tell you first hand that the Lord works WHEN HE WANTS, because his timing and planning is all perfect. There was a man who went to jail for a crime he didn't commit. He was innocent. From the first day he went into jail to the day he was released 17 years later, he constantly prayed day and night to God asking him to watch over him and give him his Freedom. After 17 years, the man finally got out of prison. For his faithfulness he was rewarded (by God) his own Church, and he lived prosperous for the rest of his life.

Now you may think... "Whats the point of this if 17 years of my lfie need to be wasted."

Dont look at it as a waste... Im sure God looks upon 17 years of Faith and Prayer in good fortune. Not only will you receive the Earthly rewards (whcih will wither away), but youll receive the more important and eternal gifts in Heaven. Eternal Life and Salvation are no jokes... they are perhaps the most important GIFTS in existance... that's right... even more important than a buncha elements hehe...

I probably have a whole lot more to say but.. I'll cut it short here...

No Signature

Time Posted: July 8 2009 06:09 pm EDT
Last updated: July 11 2009 08:47 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: