You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

THE_EXECUTIONER

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ONE million gold
to the funniest dude in DW. i'm looking at someone who can make me fall off my seat and make me laugh my lung out! offer ends this sunday...

Thank you everyone for being such a sport by giving out those jokes or even reading it... i had my share of laughs too and it comes to a narrow one.... though Niltsiar got the most jokes...i'm looking for one with votes of LOL or LMAO or ROFL...

This one be Niltsiar got 3 votes by Angel of Death,Gher and Tet

"A little guy is sat at the bar, when all of a sudden a thug smacks him in the face and says "Thats KUNG FU from Japan", a bit later, he smacks the little guy again, and says "Thats KARATE from Korea!", the little guy gets up and walks out of the bar.
A short time latter, the little guy smacks the thug knocking him out cold. He turns to the barman and says "When he wakes up, tell him that was a shovel from WALLMART!""

Is this the best joke so far guys? or are there other that makes u laugh but was not voted...

come n vote at the funny jokes ppl and the winning joker gets 1 mill.

-------------------------------------------------------

Winner : Niltsiar ( not the funniest dude as yet but give it to u for being such a persistent joker)

Thanks everyone for participating. Either by being a reader or a joker yourself... take care!

-----------CONTEST ENDED !!---------------------------

Time Posted: April 16 2009 03:51 am EDT
Last updated: April 6 2010 10:57 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: